Account Officer Vacancy Uttarakhand Forest Project
Account Officer Vacancy
Uttarakhand Forest Resource Management Project
Project Management Unit of Uttarakhand Forest Resource Management Project invites applications from suitable candidates for the following Account Officer Vacancy latest by 24th April 2015.
Name of the post: Account Officer
- C.A. with 4 years experience in computerized accounting, experience of Tally.
- Proficiency in MS Excell.
- Working experience in externally Aided Project would be desirable.
No. of posts announced for Account Officer Vacancy: 01 (One)
Remuneration Rs. 40 (Forty) Thousand per month (Consolidated)
Age consideration for Account Officer Vacancy:
Candidate should not be more than 45 years of age, as on 1st July 2015.
Duration/Engagement declared for the Account Officer:
The appointment initially would be for a period of one year, subject to extension on annual basis as per their performance and requirement of the Project.
How to apply for Account Officer Vacancy:
- Application duly signed should reach the address mentioned below, latest by April 24, 2015 in a sealed cover, superscripted with “Application for the post of …………………………………….. (Name of Post for which applied)”.
Chief Project Director,
Uttarakhand Forest Resource Management Project (JICA),
85, Rajpur Road, Dehradun (Uttarakhand).
Pin Code: 248001
- Before applying, interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details about the Account Officer Vacancy. Click here to read the details.
- Application format is given at the end of the details.
About Uttarakhand Forest Resource Management Project:-
Uttarakhand Forest Resource Management Project, funded by Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) aims at addressing the problem of forest degradation in forest fringe areas of the State. The Project would be implemented by Van Panchayats (VPs), ensuring their capacity development in the process. The project is aimed at controlling forest degradation, improvement of livelihood options and income generating activities of the people living in the target area, thereby, reducing their dependence on forests.
Total Project Cost Rs. 807crores.
Duration of the Project 8 years
Number of VPs to be taken up 750
Target area for Eco-restoration 37500 ha. (on an average 50ha per VP)