Air India Job Vacancy Welfare Officer
Air India Job Vacancy -Welfare Officer
Air India Vacancies have been announced for Welfare Officer at Mumbai by Air India Engineering Services Limited(AIESL) for Indian national. The vacancy is on a fixed term contract for a period of 3 years.
Find below the details about Air India Job Vacancy:-
Name of the post: Welfare Officer
No. of vacancy: 01 (One)
- Aspirants should have a valid degree or diploma in Social Science recognized by the State Govt. of Maharashtra and meeting all other conditions laid down in the Maharashtra Welfare Officers (Duties, Qualifications and conditions of Service) Rules ,1966 ; for working as a Welfare Officer.
- Should have passed Viva-Voice test conducted by the Office of Directorate of Industrial Safety and Health (DISH), Maharashtra.
- Should have got himself/ herself enrolled in the list maintained by the DISH Office, Maharashtra.
- Should have adequate knowledge of Marathi Language.
- Others – 25 years
- OBC – 28 years
- SC / ST – 30 years
General instructions for Air India Job Vacancy:
- Age and eligibility criteria will be considered as on 30-April-2015
- 19-June-2015 is the last date for the acceptance of the application.
- Application has to be sent on a prescribed format. Click here to download the format.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- has to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Air India Engineering Services Ltd.’ payable at Mumbai.
- Self attested copies of supportive documents should be provided along with the application form.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Air India Job Vacancy. Click here to read the details. Click here to read the details.