Air India Vacancies Pharmacist Vacancy
Air India Vacancies – Pharmacist Vacancy
Air India Vacancies have been announced for the Post of Pharmacist on fixed term contract basis and also to form panel.
Please find below the required information about the Pharmacist, Air India Vacancies.
- Diploma in pharmacy from an institution recognized by the Govt.
- Must be registered with the state Pharmacy Council
Required Experience: A minimum of one year or more experience. Pharmacist with experience will be given preference.
Maximum Age Consideration: 65 years
Emoluments & Perks: Rs.20,800/-per month
General Instructions related to Air India vacancies:-
- Eligibility and Age Limit shall be considered as on 1-May-2015.
- Eligible applicants will have to appear for personal interview at the time and venue given by Air India.
- Initially the engagement, will be for a period of 3 years, which can be extended in multiples of 3 depending upon the requirement and the performance of the individual.
- 10-June-2015 is the last date for the acceptance of the application.
- Application has to be sent on a prescribed format. Click here to download the format.
- Application fee of Rs. 500/- has to be paid in the form of a Demand Draft drawn in favor of ‘Air India Engineering Services Ltd.’ payable at Mumbai.
- Self attested copies of supportive documents should be provided along with the application form.
- Application has to be sent to General Manager-Personnel, Air India Ltd., HRD Department, Recruitment Section, 3rd Floor, Canteen Annexe Building, Old Airport, Kalina, Santa Cruz (East), Mumbai-400 029
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for Air India vacancies. Click here to read the details.