Apprentice Mechanical Engineer Hindustan Paper
Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited (A govt of India Enterprise), Cachar paper Mill, Panchgram, Dist. Hailakandi (Assam) is inviting applications for undergoing 01 year training under the Apprentices Act, 1961 and other trainee.
Please find below the details about the Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
Name of the Post: Apprentice Mechanical Engineer
No of vacancy: 05 (Five)
Duration of training: 01 year
Stipend per month: Rs. 7500.00
Educational Qualification: A degree in Engineering or Technology, granted by a Statutory University or a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by an Institution empowered to grant such Degree by an Act of Parliament or Graduate Examination of Professional bodies recognised by the Central Government as equivalent to Degree.
Age Consideration: Upper age limit is 26 years as on 15-April-2015. The upper age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates, 3 year for OBC candidates and 10 years for persons with disability.
Selection Procedure: Will be done through personal interviews.
TA/DA: No TA/DA will be given at the time of selection test/interview as well as at the time of joining.
Employment: No promise of employment after expiry of training period.
- Only Indian nationals are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have secured 60% and above marks in their final examination.
Other terms and conditions:
- Engineering graduate who have training or job experience for a period of one year or more, after the attainment of the required qualifications shall not be eligible for being engaged as an apprentice under the Apprentices Act 1961.
- The training will be governed by the Apprentices Act, 1961 as amended in 1973 & 1986.
How to apply for Apprentice Mechanical Engineer:
- The candidates who fulfil the above norms, may apply on plain paper along with curriculum vitae addressed to Sr. Manager (HR&ES), Hindustan Paper Corporation Limited, Cachar Paper Mill, Panchgram-788802, Dist. Hailakandi, Assam.
- The last date of receipt of application is 20-04-2015.
- For any clarification contact 03844-273214 Extn. 4247/4293.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Apprentice Mechanical Engineer vacancy. Click here to read the details.