Assistant Manager Job Vacancy Balmer Lawrie
Assistant Manager Job Vacancy
Balmer Lawrie, a public sector company under the Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, is looking for qualified and experienced professionals for role in the junior management level.
Please find below the Assistant Manager Job Details:
- Role: Assistant Manager (E1)/Deputy Manager (E2) /Manager (E3) (SCM) – WR
- SBU/Function: SBU – Industrial Packaging
- Level (Grade): Junior Management; Grade E1/E2/E3
- Indicative Place of Posting: Mumbai
- No. of Vacancies corresponding Assistant Manager Job: 1 (one)
- Minimum Qualification: MBA/PGDBM or equivalent is required for Assistant Manager Job
- Preferred Qualification: MBA/PGDBM in SCM or equivalent
- Max Age for Assistant Manager Job: 40 years
- Minimum Post Qualification Relevant Experience (years):
- For Grade E1 – 1 year of post-qualification experience
- For Grade E2 – 3 years of post-qualification experience
- For Grade E3 – 5 years of post-qualification experience (Experience should be in SCM or similar function of manufacturing business)
- The cut-off date for post qualification relevant experience & maximum age is 25th March, 2015.
- The place of posting can be anywhere in India or abroad depending on the exigencies of work.
- The Upper age limit for Persons with Disabilities (PwD) candidates is relaxable by 5 years. Persons with 40% or more Disability shall be eligible for relaxation.
- Reservation for Persons with Disabilities as per Govt. rules. PWD candidates in any of the three categories (Blindness or Low Vision; Hearing Impaired; and Locomoter disability or Cerebral Palsy) are eligible to apply.
- Reservation of posts for SC, ST and OBC (non-creamy layer) will be as per presidential directives.
- Upper age limit is relaxable for Ex-Servicemen as per extant applicable rules issued by the Competent Authority.
How to apply for Assistant Manager Job:
- First register yourself. Click here to register.
- After creation of profile, apply against the appropriate job by going into the “Employment Opportunities” tab.
- Last date for submission of applications is 8th April, 2015.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details given on the official website before applying for the vacancy. Click here to read the details.