Assistant Project Engineer Electrical IISER Bhopal
Post Description: The Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal, invites interested applicants to submit applications in the prescribed proforma before the last date for the post of Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical)
Name of the post: Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical)
No. of posts: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification & Essential Experience for the post of Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical):
- Tech./ B.E./ Diploma in Electrical Engineering with minimum 8 years of experience in construction projects)
- Electrical Engineer (Degree/Diploma) with minimum 8 years of experience in Designing, Estimating, Tendering, Execution of Construction Projects having work of internal and external electrification, Operation and Maintenance of 33 KV and LT Sub-stations, HVAC Plants, Lifts etc.
Pay details for the post of Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical):-
- Pay: Rs 17,000.00
- Dearness Relief (DR): rs 17,000.00
- HRA @ 20% on Pay (Maximum upto 5,000.00): Rs 3,400.00
- Transport @ 10% on Pay (Maximum Rs. 2500.00): Rs 1,700.00
- Total: Rs 39,100.00
General Terms and Conditions for the post of Assistant Project Engineer (Electrical):-
- The posts are initially for a period of one year and further extendable on yearly basis on continuation of the project work.
- The outsourced employee shall be on the payroll of M/s BIS (India) Ltd.
- The posts are purely contractual and temporary.
- The application along with bio-data in prescribed format and self attested Xerox copies of the certificates/mark sheets and other testimonials should be submitted.
- Originals to be produced for verification at the time of interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Completed applications should reach on or before 10th March 2015 by post to the following address: -
BIS (India) Ltd, Branch Bhopal
Mr. Anurag Shukla, Dy. Manager Operations
Room No. 107 Hostel-I, IISER Campus, Indore Bypass Road, Bhauri, Bhopal-462066
Mob.: 08815008880, E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org