Assistant Registrar Job IISER Kolkata
Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Kolkata is looking for dedicated and committed candidates for Assistant Registrar Job on Regular/Deputation/Lien.
Please find below information related to the assistant registrar job:-
Post Name: Assistant Registrar
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Pay Band: Regular PB-3, 15600-39100
AGP/Grade Pay: GP 5400
AGE LIMIT (as on 01.2.2015): upto 50 years
Educational Qualification & Experience for Assistant Registrar Job:
A Master’s degree with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade. Minimum 8 years of experience, out of which 3-5 years should be in Supervisory/Superintendent capacity in GP-4600 and above with relevant experience in Administration/Academic/R&D Section in a Scientific Organisation/University/ Technological Institute.
Experience in computer systems & applications, will be preferred.
General Instructions for the Assistant Registrar job:
- All posts will be covered by New Pension Scheme of Govt. of India and will be eligible for other benefits like Medical, LTC, etc. as per the GOI norms.
- Candidates must ensure before applying that they are eligible according to criteria stipulated in the advertisement.
- Hiding of information or submitting false information will lead to cancellation of candidature at any stage of recruitment.
- The qualification prescribed should have been obtained from recognised Universities/ Institutions.
- After submitting the ONLINE APPLICATIONS, the printed proforma of the online application duly signed on all the sheets and enclosures must be submitted through speed/registered post.
- Application from the candidates working in Central/State Government Departments, PSU and Government Funded Research Agencies must be sent through proper channel.
- The prescribed Qualification/Experience indicated is bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidates to be called for WRITTEN TEST/INTERVIEW.
- Candidates applying against the lien vacancy post may note that, if selected the appointment will be on lien for a period of one year from the date of joining, which may be extended for further period of one year. Absorption in the present post may be considered if the present incumbent doesn’t revert back to the Institute.
- No interim enquiries/correspondence/communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
- All correspondences (call letter, admit card, etc.) will be sent through email.
How to apply for the Assistant Registrar job:
- Visit the Institute’s website. Click here.
- At the end you will find the “Links”. Click on “Submit new Application”.
- The last date of submission of ONLINE application is 15.05.2015, 17:00 Hrs.
- Application Form should reach on or before 18-May- 2015. Institute will not be responsible for any postal delay.
- The submission of printed Proforma of the ONLINE APPLICATION (DULY SIGNED) along with detailed bio-data, recent passport size photograph and copies of relevant certificates and other testimonials in support of age, qualification, caste and experience self attested along with non-refundable Demand Draft of Rs.500/- for Sl. No. 1-3 and Rs.200/- for Sl. No. 4 in favour of Registrar, IISER Kolkata payable at Kolkata/Mohanpur (NO FEES FOR SC/ST/PWD as per GOI Orders) should be sent in closed cover [IN A4 SIZE ENVELOP ONLY] super-scribing “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF —————————————————-, so as to reach the office of
MOHANPUR- 741 246 WEST BENGAL.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for the Assistant Registrar Job. Click here to read the details.