Central Silk Board Vacancy Statistical Assistant and Lower Division Clerk
Central Silk Board Vacancy – 2015
Central Silk Board vacancy has been announced for eligible candidates for filling up of following posts:
- Name of the Post : Statistical Assistant
- Number of posts: 1 (One) – Reserved for Persons with Disabilities (PWD) – Hearing Handicapped.
- Pay Band : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
- Age : Below 30 Years (Relaxable by 10 years in the upper age limit for PWD – Hearing Handicapped candidates)
- Qualification: II Class Master’s degree with at least 50% marks in Statistics from a recognized University.
- Name of the Post : Lower Division Clerk (Hindi Typist)
- Number of posts : 1 (One) – Reserved for Scheduled Tribes
- Pay Band : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay of Rs.1900/-
- Age : Below 25 Years (Relaxable by 5 years for ST candidates as per Rules)
- Qualification : Matriculation or equivalent qualification with a pass in Junior Grade Typewriting examination conducted by State Technical Education Board with a speed of 25 words per minute in Hindi Typewriting.
Note: Skill Test for Central Silk Board vacancy will be conducted on Computer only.
Important Dates for Central Silk Board vacancy:
- Last date for submission of application: 6-April-2015
- Last date for receipt of hard copy of application(s) by post for candidates residing in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur,Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division of J&K State, Spiti District & Pangi Sub-Division of Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep or abroad: 16-April-2015
Important Instructions for Central Silk Board vacancy:
- Candidates selected for the above posts are liable to be posted anywhere in India.
- Besides pay, the post carries allowances as per Central Government rates.
- Applicants serving under Government/Semi-Government/Public Sector Undertakings must apply through proper channel. In case of advance copy, the application must be accompanied with all the required enclosures without which it will not be entertained.
- Additionally, a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from the employer at the time of interview is essential.
- Envelope having the application should be superscribed as ‘APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ‘…………….’.
- Applications along with required documents and certificates should reach the Member-Secretary, Central Silk Board, Ministry of Textiles, Government of India, Hosur Road, B.T.M. Layout, Madiwala, Bangalore – 560 068 so as to reach this office on or before 6th April, 2015
- Interested candidates are required to go through other details. Click here to read the details Central Silk Board vacancy.
- Application format is given on the last page. Click here for the application format.