CET Exam 2015 Admission Noitice IMU
Common Entrance Tests (CET Exam 2015)
All admissions to the various UG and PG programmes of the IMU and its Affiliated Institutes will be through All-India Common Entrance Tests (CETs).
This year’s CET is scheduled to be held on 25th April 2015 from 2 pm to 5 pm.
No candidate shall be admitted to any Programme by an Affiliated Institute unless
- The Institute has valid provisional Affiliation for the programme from IMU and
- The candidate has passed the IMU CET.
There will be a CET Exam common to all UG programmes.
There will be a CET Exam common to the 2 MBA programmes; another CET common to the 2 M.Tech programmes; and yet another CET for the programme.
- Rs.1000 for General candidates and
- Rs.700 for SC/ST candidates.
The Syllabus for CET for UG programmes will be
- General Knowledge and Aptitude at Plus 2 level (CBSE, ISE and State Boards).
The Syllabi for the CETs for PG programmes will be as follows:
- For the 2 MBAs
- Quantitative ability
- Data interpretation,
- Verbal ability and
- Logical reasoning
- For the 2 M.Techs
- General Knowledge,
- Mathematics and
About CET Exam 2015 test:
- The questions will be of multiple choice types.
- The Computer-based CET Exam for IMU’s UG and PG programmes are scheduled to be held on 25th April 2015 afternoon between 2 pm and 5 pm in a single shift.
- They will be held simultaneously in the following 35 cities across India.
Important Dates for CET Exam 2015:
- Last date for Online Registration: 6-April 2015
- Hall Ticket can be downloaded: From 11-April 2015
- Date of Computer-Based CETs: 25-April 2015 between 2pm – 5pm
- Date of Publication of Results: 30-April 2015
- Date(s) of Counselling for all UG &PG Programmes: 11-May-2015 to 12-June-2015
- Certificate Verification: 22-June-2015 to 3-July-2015
- Date of Commencement of Programmes: 3-August-2015
- Interested candidates are requested to go through the details given by the IMU website. Click here
- For applying for CET Exam 2015, click here.