Chemists Food Safety and Standards Authority Of India
Chemist (No. of posts: 07)
Department of Food Safety invites interested and eligible Chemists in the Food Laboratory (Food Safety and Standards Authority Of India).
Eligible candidates are required to submit their applications from 10.00 A.M. to 5.00 P.M. on any working day, latest by 27th March, 2015.in the prescribed proforma along with a set of copies of all certificates and 02 Passport size photographs to
- The Office of the Commissioner (Food Safety),
- Department of Food Safety, 8th Floor, Mayur Bhawan,
- Shankar Market, Connaught Place, New Delhi
No. of Posts for Chemist: 07 (Seven)
- 02 are required to work in the Microbiology division &
- 05 will be required to work in Chemical Analysis division and Pesticide Residue Analysis division
- Application form can be downloaded from the website of the Department. Click here.
- A consolidated amount of Rs.28,000/- per month will be paid to each Chemist and no other allowances, whatsoever, shall be admissible.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- In case interview cannot be completed on the scheduled date/duration, the interview shall be conducted on the next working day.
- No correspondence or personal enquiries on telephone shall be entertained.
- In the event of selection/engagement, the candidate shall have to submit an undertaking stating that he/she shall not stake any claim nor file any court case for regularisation of service any Court of Law.
Eligibility Criteria for the vacancy of Chemist: -
Educational Qualification: Masters Degree in Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry or Micro-Biology or Dairy Chemistry or Food Technology, Food and Nutrition or Bachelor of Technology in Dairy/ Oil or degree in Veterinary Sciences from a University established in India by law or is an associate of the Institution of Chemistry (India) by examination in the section of Food Analysis conducted by the Institution of Chemist (India) and notified by the Government for such purposes.
Age limit decided by Food Safety and Standards Authority Of India: Upper age limit is 30 years. Relaxation for OBC candidates will be as per rules.
Note: If you are interested for the post of Chemist, than you are requested to go through the details provide for the post of Chemist, in the official website. Click here.