Chief Manager Vacancy State Bank
Chief Manager Vacancy
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department of State Bank of India is looking for young and dynamic individuals for Chief Manager Vacancy.
Please find below the details about the Chief Manager Vacancy:
Post Name: Chief Manager (Economist)
Grade: SMGS – IV
No. of vacancies: 1 (one)
Age (Min & Max): 21 yrs & 35 yrs
Post Code: CMEC
Scale: Senior Management Grade Scale IV
Scale of pay (Rs): 30600-900/4-34200-1000/2-36200
Monthly emoluments approx (Rs): 72000
Educational Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Economics or MBA/MMS/PGDBA/PGPM/PGDM (Preferably in Finance) which should be a 2 years full time course. Courses completed through correspondence / part-time are not eligible. The Institute should be recognized/ approved by Govt. bodies / AICTE.
Other requirements: Candidates should have excellent communication & writing skills. Candidates having hands on experience in econometric packages like STATA, SAS & EVIEWS will be given preference.
Relevant full time post qualification experience as on 01.04.2015: Minimum 5 years experience as an Economist or Analyst with Financial Institutions/Banks/Rating Agencies/ Analytics Firm/Reputed Brokerage Agencies. Preference will be given to candidates having background in analytics, macroeconomic forecasting & analysis. Experience with an industry, chamber and/or analytics firm will be an added advantage.
Application fee and intimation charge (non-refundable) for Chief Manager Vacancy.
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General & others: 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)
General Instructions for Chief Manager Vacancy:
- A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application shall be complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
- The qualification prescribed for various posts are the minimum.
- Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience as on 01.04.2015
Important Dates for Chief Manager Vacancy:
- On-line Registration of Application starts from: 08.04.15 2.
- Last date for On-line Registration of Application : 27.04.15
- Payment of Fee On-line: 08.04.15 TO 27.04.2015 4. Downloading of call letter for Online test: After 01.06.2015
- Date of Online Test : 14.06.2015
How to apply for Chief Manager Vacancy:-
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Chief Manager Vacancy.