Chief Medical Officer Vacancy State Bank
Chief Medical Officer Vacancy
Central Recruitment & Promotion Department of State Bank of India is looking for young and dynamic individuals for the post of Chief Medical Officer.
Please find below the details about the Chief Medical Officer vacancy:
Post Name: Chief Medical Officer
No. of vacancies: 1
Age (Min & Max): 45 years max
Post Code: CMOF
Scale: Senior Management Grade Scale V
Scale of pay (Rs): 36200-1000/2-38200-1100/2-40400
Monthly emoluments approx (Rs): 84000
Educational Qualification: MD/MS with 10 years work experience or MBBS Degree with 15 years work experience as a General Physician and some experience as a Hospital Superintendent. (Relaxation in experience can be considered in deserving cases of higher/additional qualification).
Application fee and intimation charge (non-refundable) for Chief Medical Officer Vacancy:
- SC/ST/PWD: Rs 100/- (Intimation Charges only)
- General & others: 600/- (App. Fee including intimation only)
General Instructions for Chief Medical Officer Vacancy:
- A candidate can apply for only one post under this project.
- The process of Registration of application shall be complete only when fee is deposited with the Bank through On-line mode on or before the last date for fee payment.
- Admission to on-line test will be purely provisional without verification of documents. Candidature will be subject to verification of details/documents when the candidate report for interview if called.
- Candidates are advised to check Bank’s website www.statebankofindia.com or www.sbi.co.in for details and updates.
- Last date for receipt of the print out of online application along with enclosures at SBI, CRPD, Corporate Centre, Mumbai for the posts of Chief Medical Officer, Deputy Manager (Security) and Deputy Manager (Fire): 07.05.2015
- The qualification prescribed for various posts are the minimum.
- Candidates must possess the qualification and relevant full time post qualification experience as on 01.04.2015
How to apply for Chief Medical Officer Vacancy:
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Chief Medical Officer Vacancy. Click here to read the details.