Civil Engineering Jobs Assistant Engineer
Civil Engineering Jobs – Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Applications are invited from the eligible and interested candidates for Civil Engineering Jobs through online mode for the Post of Assistant Engineer (Elec./Civil) and Assistant Officer and Junior Engineer (Elec.) in Karnataka Power Transmission Corporation Limited (KPTCL).
Name of the Post: Assistant Engineer (Civil)
No of vacancies: 4
Qualification: Should possess/acquired BE in Civil Engineering of a recognized University or equivalent qualification or pass in AMIE sections A&B (Civil)
General instruction for Civil Engineering Jobs:
- Recruitment to those posts will be made by selection strictly on merit based on the marks secured in the Online Aptitude Test only, duly following reservation policy of Government of Karnataka.
- Selected candidates will be posted anywhere in the jurisdiction of KPTCL.
- Candidates who have obtained the minimum % of marks as prescribed below in respective qualifying examinations only eligible to apply for the post.
- For applicants belonging to General Merit Category: 60%
- For applicants belonging to Category I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB: 50%
- For applicants belonging to SC/ST: Pass Class
- The candidate should have attained the age of 18 years as on the last date fixed for receipt of the application and shall not be more than
- 35 years in case of General Merit candidates.
- 38 years in case of category IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB candidates.
- 40 years in case of SC/ST and Category I
- The application fees prescribed for applying to the said posts is as follws
- Rs. 500/- for General, I, IIA, IIB, IIIA, IIIB Category
- Rs 300/- for SC/ST category
- Physically challenged candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to apply for Civil Engineering Jobs:
- Click here to apply online.
- The online application will start from 25-April-2015 to 15-May-2015.
- The last date for submission is 15-May-2015 (5:00 p.m.)
- Last date for payment of application fee at Post Office is 16-May-2015.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates for the Civil Engineering Jobs should go through the other details before applying for the vacancy. Click here to read the details.