CLAT 2015 Assistant Legal Advisor ONGC Ltd.
CLAT 2015: ONGC Ltd. Vacancy
Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) is planning to recruit Assistant Legal Advisor through CLAT 2015 Examination.
Name of the Post: Assistant Legal Advisor-E1 level
Total No. of Posts: 17* (UR-10/OBC-04/SC-02/ST-01)
- Reservation for PWDs: 2 posts are reserved for VH (B,LV)
- Abbreviations Used: B= Blind, LV=Low Vision, OAL= One Arm & One Leg, OL=One Leg, BL=Both Legs
Post identified for PWD: OL, BL, OAL, B, LV
Minimum Eligibility Criteria:
- Maximum age limit as on 01.01.2015
- General: 30 years
- OBC: 33 years
- SC/ST: 35 years
- Persons with Disabilities (PWD): 40 years (further relaxed by 3 yrs of OBC and 5 years for SC/ST)
- Department candidates: to the extent of their service rendered in ONGC
- Ex-Service Men: 35 years (Notification No. 39016/10/79-Estt(C) dated 15.12.1979, 36034/1/2006-Estt(Res) dated 04.10.2012, OM.36034/2/2013-Estt(Res) dated 08.04.2013)
- Essential Qualification:
- Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks. Practicing advocate with 3 years experience would be preferred for all categories.
How to apply:
- Applications is a two stage process
- On-line registration for CLAT 2015 examination for LLM to be held on 10.05.2015 ii) Application in the prescribed format available at www.ongcindia.com along with CLAT 2015 Registration Number and Admit Card number (Examination Roll No.)
- Candidates are required to first submit their application on-line for CLAT 2015 examination following the steps prescribed in the information brochure for the examination. The last date of receipt of filled-in CLAT 2015 application format online is 31st March, 2015
- For detailed information on CLAT 2015 examination for LLM, click here.
- On completion of on-line application process, the candidates will be required to take print out of the registration slip of CLAT 2015. These documents will also have the CLAT 2015 registration number of the candidates. Candidates must download his/her admit card/hall ticket also containing the Examination Roll No.
- Candidates’ after filling the form of CLAT 2015 examination for LLM will apply in the application format of ONGC. The application format can be downloaded from ONGC website. Click here for application format.
- The application photograph should be affixed in the proper place in the application, with self-attestation. The photograph must be the same as uploaded in CLAT 2015 online application. Candidates must enter the same name in the same configuration as they have entered while applying for CLAT 2015 examination for LLM. For example, if the candidate has entered his name as Praveen Kumar Singh in the on-line CLAT-2015, he must enter Praveen Kumar Singh (exactly same spelling) while applying to ONGC Application Format.
- Candidates need not pay any application fee to ONGC for this recruitment.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided by the candidates; hence it is necessary that applicants should furnish accurate, full and correct information. Furnishing of wrong/false information will be disqualified. Incomplete applications and applications without requisite documents will be summarily rejected.
- Self attested copies of CLAT 2015 registration slip and CLAT Admit Card/Hall Ticket containing the examination roll no. are required to be attached with the application. Candidates appearing in Final Examination of Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) may also apply but they have to produce marks sheets and certificates of Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks at the time of interview.
- The name of the post should be super-scribed on the top centre of the envelope, i.e. “Application for Recruitment of Assistant Legal Advisor through CLAT 2015 Examination, Advt-No. 2/2015 (R&P)”.
- Candidates are required to send their applications by post to
Deputy General Manager (IE)-Recruitment,
ONGC, Green Hills, Ground Floor, ‘B’ Wing,
Tel Bhavan, Dehradun-248003
- Start date for receiving application through the post: 16-April-2015
- Last date for receipt of application through post: 15-May-2015
- Commencement of accessibility to/submission of on-line applications format for CLAT 2015: 01-January-2015
- Last date for submission of filled-in application form at CLAT 2015: 31-March-2015
- Accessibility of Admit Cards/Hall Tickets of CLAT 2015: 15-April-2015
- CLAT 2015 examination: 10-May-2015
- Interested candidates are requested through the details about the vacancy. Click here.
- Candidates are also required to go through the CLAT 2015 details. Click here.