Coffee Board Recruitment Extension Inspector
The Coffee Board of India invites applications from the Indian citizens belonging to North Eastern Region for filling up of the posts in the cadre of Extension Inspector by direct recruitment exclusively for the North Eastern Region.
Coffee Board Recruitment for 2015 details:-
Name of the Post: Extension Inspector
Pay Band: PB -1
Pay Scale and Grade Pay: Rs 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs 2800
No. of posts: 09 (SC- 1/ST- 1/OBC- 2/UR – 5)
Age in Years: Between 18 and 27 years.
Probation Period: Selected candidates will be on probation for a period of two years.
Graduation in Agricultural or Horticultural Sciences or Graduation in Science with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects.
How to apply for the Coffee Board Recruitment:
The filled-in application in the prescribed format completed in all respects shall be submitted to the Deputy Secretary (SR), Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B. R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560 001 either in person or by post so as to reach on or before 6.00 pmon 15.04.2015.
General Instructions for Coffee Board Recruitment:
- The candidate must be a citizen of India belonging to North Eastern Region only.
- The recruitment is exclusively for North Eastern Region only.
- The candidates should use only the prescribed Application Form obtained in person or by post or downloaded from the Coffee Board’s website. Applications submitted by the candidate in any other format will summarily be rejected.
- All communications, in respect of applications for recruitment against the post advertised by the Coffee Board of India, should be addressed either by post to the Deputy Secretary (SR) Coffee Board, No.1, Dr. B.R. Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru – 560 001 or by E-mail to email@example.com
Important Dates for Coffee Board Recruitment:
- Opening date and time for issue of application 09.30 AM from 14.03.2015
- Closing date and time for receipt of filled-in application 06.00 PM on 15.04.2015
- There are other important details related to the Coffee Board Recruitment. Hence interested candidates are required to go through the details. Click here to go to the website.
- Click on ‘File’ icon against Direct Recruitment 2015 – Extension Inspector for NER only.