Combined Medical Services Examination UPSC 2016
Combined Medical Services Examination
Combined Medical Services Examination has been announced by Union Public Service Commission for various posts services/posts. The examination shall be conducted in difference examination centers across the country.
Admission For: Combined Medical Services Examination, 2016
- Age (as on 1st January, 2016):
- A candidate must not have attained the age of 32 years, i.e. the candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd January, 1984.
- A candidate must have passed the written and practical parts of the final M.B.B.S Examination.
- There are other details which have to be under by the candidates before applying.
- Computer based written examination shall be conducted.
- There shall be two objective papers.
- A demo or prototype mode shall be available on UPSC website. Candidates are recommended to attempt the demo so that they become familiar with the computer mode examination.
- Mobile phones, Bluetooth or any other communication devices shall not be permitted with the premises where the examination will be conducted.
How to apply for Combined Medical Services Examination 2016:
- Application has to be made only through online mode. Click here to apply online.
- Last date for submission of online application: 01-April-2016 11:59 p.m. After the mentioned time the post shall be disabled automatically.
- Candidates are required to provide valid and active e-mail id while submitting the application form.
- Candidates (Female/SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee) are required to pay of fee of Rs. 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only)
- Fee can be deposited either by depositing money in SBI Branch by cash, or by using net banking facility of SBI.
- The combined examination shall be conducted on 12th June, 2016
- “Pay by cash” mode option will be deactivated at 23.59 hours of 31.03.2016 i.e. one day before the closing date.
- Result of Combined Medical Services Examination shall be declared in September or October, 2016.
Note: We have just presented a summary of the details given by UPSC. The interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Combined Medical Services Examination 2016.