Consultant Vacancy Human Resource Uttarakhand
Consultant Vacancy – Human Resource
Uttarakhand Health & Family Welfare Society has scheduled a walk-in interview for Consultant vacancy on contract in HR as per the details given below:
Name of the post: Consultant-HR under Supportive Supervision
No of Posts: 02 (Two)
Qualification for Consultant Vacancy:
- Full time Post Graduate Degree/Diploma in Health Management /Hospital Management/Public Health/Social Science of 2 years duration from a University or Institute recognized by GOI or AICTE. Candidates with Medicine/AYUSH/Dental graduate background would be preferred.
- Excellent communication skills; both verbal and wrtitten. Knowledge of Hindi and English is essential.
- Proficiency in local language would be an advantage.
- Working knowledge of computers-Word, Excel, Powerpoint and internet surfing.
Experience required for Consultant Vacancy:
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience in Public Health regarding Programs management/implementation/ Supportive Supervision under NHM at District/Regional/State level with Government/National or International Agency/NGO of repute
- Experience of coordinating with government health programs.
- Familiarity with functioning of government system.
Date of interview for HR Consultant Vacancy: 10-April-2015
Monthly Salary: Rs 30000/-
- Program and Financial Management.
- Training and capacity building.
- Liasoning with partners and stakeholder.
- Data collection and analysis with appropriate skills of coordination and follow-up.
- Timely communication, reporting, filing, and documentation.
General Instructions for the HR Consultant vacancy:
- Consultant vacancy of for Kumaun and Garhwal Division.
- Maximum age limit for all above positions is 50 years as on 28th February, 2015.
- Only eligible Candidates having requisite qualification and relevant work experience will be allowed to appear in the interview after the scrutiny of all original documents.
- Performa of Application form, Terms of Reference (ToR) and further details for applicant’s qualification and experience criteria are uploaded on the website www.ukhfws.org
- Walk in interview will be held from 10:30 a.m. onwards at following venue: Paricharcha Hall, 2nd floor, Health Directorate, Danda Lakhond, P.O. Gujrada, Sahastradhara Road, Dehradun, Phone 0135- 2600278
- No TA/ DA will be paid for appearing in the interview.
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details about the vacancy. Click here to go to the official website.
- Click ” Advertisement for various post of Consultant….” to download and read the terms of reference.
- Click ‘Tor for the post of various ….’ To download the details.