Counselor Job Vacancy Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
Counselor Job Vacancy – Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute invites applications from eligible and interested candidates for Counselor Job Vacancy, for a period of one year, under Tobacco Quite Line Services.
Name of the Post: Counselor
Has to work under: Prof. Raj Kumar
No. of position: 18 (Eighteen)
- Graduate in Psychology/Social Work from recognized university.
- The candidate should have fluency in speaking/writing Hindi & English.
- Knowledge of basic computer application.
Desirable: P.G in Psychology/Social Work from recognized university.
Age Consideration: 18 to 38 years
Consolidated Pay: Rs. 25,000/-
Mode of application: Off-line
How to apply for Supervisor Vacancy:
- Eligible candidates have to send their bio-data with self attested copies of certificates, testimonials within 7 days of publication to The Office of Director, Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
- There is no application fee for the vacancy.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go thorough the details, before applying for Counselor Job Vacancy. Click here to read the details.
Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute
University of Delhi, Delhi – 110007
Tel: 011-27402400, 27667102, Fax No. 011-27666549
About the institute:
The Vallabhbhai Patel Chest Institute (VPCI) is a unique postgraduate medical institution devoted to research, teaching and patient care in the field of chest diseases. It is a University of Delhi maintained institution and is funded entirely by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India. The Institute is ideally located in the heart of the main campus of the University of Delhi, providing the requisite academic environment.
Click here to read more…