Recruitment of Credit Officers Manager
Credit Officers (Manager / Sr. Manager)
Tamilnad Mercantile Bank Ltd has vacancy with respect to Credit Officers (Manager/Sr. Manager). The selected candidates will be posted anywhere in INDIA.
- Opening for online registering (e-application): 11-March-2015
- Closing for registering online e-application: 31-March-2015
- Cut-off Date of Birth for Candidates: For General: Date of Birth on or after – Jan. 01, 1980
First class Graduates / Post Graduates (other than engineering discipline) from a recognised University in regular College Course.
Graduates with CA-Inter Qualification.
4 Years experience in any public / private sector bank of which, minimum 2 years in Scale I credit officer for graduates / post graduates.
2 years banking experience for graduates with CA inter qualification.
Completion of JAIIB/CAIIB will be considered as an added advantage Hands on experience in handling computer Work Experience on Core Banking Solution environment.
Age: Maximum: 35 years as on Dec 31, 2014. Minimum: 27 years as on Dec 31, 2014.
- Candidates should register their correct e-mail id while creating user id.
- Create user id in bank’s job portal first, then submit your resume and then finally apply online for the job.
- Any application submitted without registering online by e-Application will not be considered by the bank.
Cadre, Pay and Allowances for Credit Officers:
Manager (Scale II) – Rs. 6,64,000/- p.a.
Sr. Manager (Scale III) – Rs. 8,47,000/- p.a.
In addition, selected candidates shall be eligible for facilities like Gratuity, Pension, Leave Encashment, and Leave Fare Concession for self & dependent family members, Hospitalization Expenses for self & dependent family members, group insurance etc… as applicable under Bank’s rules.
Submission of Hard Copy for Credit Officers vacancy:
- The applied candidates should submit a hard copy of the E-application which is printed after online registration and it should be accompanied by the following documents:
- One recent passport size colour photograph to be affixed in Hard Copy of e-Application and the application should be signed.
- Age Proof (Self attested Photo Copy of SSLC or Higher Secondary Mark Sheet or Transfer Certificate).
- Self attested Photo Copy of Degree Certificate and SSLC, Higher Secondary & Consolidated Degree Mark Sheets.
- Experience Certificate(s).
The printed hard copy of the e-Application along with the enclosures stated above should reach us within 5 days from the date of Online eApplication registration and in any case not later than Apr 08, 2015.
How to Apply online for Credit Officers vacancy:
- First candidates should register on bank portal and get a user id with password.
- After registering, candidates need to validate their email account by clicking on the Email Validation Link sent in the email during registration. If candidate do not receive the validation link, click here to resend validation link.
- After registering, login with the user id and password.
- After login, candidate need to upload his/her resume on the server (if you have already uploaded your resume, skip this step).
- Once the complete resume is updated on the server, please visit this page again and you will see the option “Click Here to Apply for this job online”. If you still do not see this link, you can try to re-load / re-fresh this page from the server. Please remember this option will be accessible only after you login with your user id and password.
- Candidates can validate their e-mail id. Click here.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the Credit Officers vacancy. Click here.