CSIR Vacancy NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY
National Physical Laboratory (NPL), New Delhi (a constituent laboratory of CSIR) requires qualified incumbents for following post (temporary and contractual) under the various on-going externally funded & time targeted sponsored projects.
- Research Associate,
- Senior Research Fellow,
- Junior Research Fellow,
- Senior Project Fellow,
- Project Fellow,
- Project Assistant,
- Research Interns
General Instructions for CSIR Vacancy:
- The minimum eligibility in terms of marks obtained (%) for registration in any of the advertised posts is first division.
- Project staff will be entitled for one day leave for each completed month’s service.
- As regards reservation, if all things are equal, SC/ST/OBC candidates may be given preference over General candidates so as to ensure their representation.
- Project Assistants will not be entitled for any medical facilities either through CSIR Dispensaries or under CS (MA) Rules, however, under emergent circumstances, Labs. / Instt. may give emergency treatment/consultation through CSIR Dispensaries, but they will not be eligible for reimbursement of medical expenses.
- The facility for Ph.D. registration shall be allowed to those Project Staff who have worked for a minimum period of 1 year and have at least cleared CSIR-UGC Lecturer ship (NET) or GATE examination or published 02 papers in international peer reviewed journals.
- There would be no component of increment etc. for Project staff and the consolidated remuneration to be paid to Project staff may be called “Stipend”.
- Candidate should possess the required educational qualification as on date of interview before applying for CSIR Vacancy.
- Candidate should consciously choose only one position in the area for which his/her candidature is suitable.
- In case large numbers of candidates turn up, the candidates will be shortlisted for interview by a duly constituted Screening Committee. Only the short-listed candidates will be interviewed by Selection Committee. The Select panel so prepared will be utilized for engagement as Project staff as and when requirement arise.
- Relaxation of age for SC/ST/PH/OBC and women will be applicable as per GOI instructions
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/PH, should bring copies of certificates in the proper format issued by the appropriate authority as per the latest instructions issued on the subject.
- No TA will be paid to the candidates for appearing in the interview.
Important Dates for CSIR Vacancy:
- Floating (Walk-in) Interview” on 17th March, 2015 for post code(s) 1.0 to 15.0 and on 18th March, 2015 for post code(s) 16.1 to 16.3 between 09.00 AM to 10.00 AM (candidate will not be entertained after 10.00 AM under any circumstance)
Note: Candidate should go through the advertisement carefully for their suitability in the area before applying for CSIR Vacancy. Click here.
CSIR-NATIONAL PHYSICAL LABORATORY
(Council of Scientific & Industrial Research)
Dr. K.S. Krishnan Marg, New Delhi – 110012