Data Entry Operator Vacancy – NIRD
Data Entry Operator Vacancy
National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayati Raj (NIRDPR) is looking for suitable candidates on temporary basis for Project Data Entry Operator Vacancy. Find below the details about the vacancy:-
Post Name: Project Data Entry Operator (PDEO)
No. of Posts: 02 (Two)
- Bachelors Degree in any discipline
- Typing Speed – Min. 30 (English)
Experience: One year experience as a computer operator cum data entry operator
Project consolidated remuneration: Rs. 15,100/- per month
Max. Age: 35 years
General Instructions for Data Entry Operator Vacancy:
- Interested and eligible candidates are required to submit applications in the prescribed format
- Application form filled in all respects should reach the Head (CHRD) & Nodal Officer, SAGY-NIRDPR, Hyderabad 500030, either by post or through e-mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Applications not in the prescribed proforma will be rejected.
- The proforma can be downloaded and sent by post. Scanned application forms duly filled-in can be emailed.
- Candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Data Entry Operator.
- The last date for submitting the applications is June 1, 2015 till 05:30 PM.
- Date and Time will be informed to the shortlisted candidates.
- Interview will be held at Ministry of Rural Development, Govt. of India, New Delhi.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for the Data Entry Operator. Click here to read the details.