Delhi Metro Recruitment 2015 Assistant Manager
Delhi Metro Recruitment 2015
Delhi metro invites application from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for Assistant Manager.
Find below the details about the Delhi metro recruitment 2015:-
Name of the post: Assistant Manager (Architecture)
Post Code: Ex01
No. of vacancy: 5 (UR-2, SC-2, ST-1)
Grade (IDA) in: 20600-46500/-
Educational Qualification: GATE qualified candidates for the year 2014. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.Arch from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Age as on 1-Jan-2015: 18 to 28 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.1.1987 and not later than 1.1.1997)
General Instructions for Delhi metro recruitment 2015:-
- Candidates can apply for one post only.
- UR & OBC candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs.400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs.150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
- Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
Important Dates for Delhi Metro Recruitment 2015:
- On-line submission of application will start: From 16.03.2015 (10:00 hrs)
- Last date for registration for on-line applications: 16.04.2015 (23.59 Hrs)
- Bank challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website: 16.04.2015 (23.59 Hrs)
- Application fee to be paid: From 17.03.2015 to 18.04.2015
- Last date for confirming payment status: 21.04.2015 (23.59 Hrs)
How to apply for Delhi metro recruitment 2015:-
- Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
- Click here to apply online
- Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
- Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
- Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/PERS/22/65/2015”.
- For further details read the details on the official website. Click here.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details about the Delhi metro recruitment 2015, before applying for the job. Click here.