Editorial Jobs All India Radio
All India Radio, New Delhi, invites applications in the prescribed proforma from young and energetic candidates, who are interested in doing the job of Editorial Executive for Social Media Cell, on contractual basis in News Services Division,
Essential Qualifications for Editorial Jobs:-
- Professional Diploma in Journalism/Mass Communication with some experience in the relevant field.
- Very good experience in handling computer and editing table.
- Knowledge of basic computer applications (such as Power point, Excel, MS Word, Photoshop etc.)
Desirable Qualifications for Editorial Jobs:
- 1. 2 years experience of managing/working with social media cell and website.
Post Name: Editorial Executive for Social Media Cell
Nature of Job: Editing stories and managing content on Social Media Platform.
Age: The maximum age limit is 35 years on 31.3.2015
Package: A monthly remuneration of Rs. 25,000/-
No. of Vacancy: 04 (Four)
General Information for Editorial Jobs:
- The applicant may note that working on contractual basis in NSD: AIR will not confer any rights for regularization of services in this organization.
- The contract will be for a maximum period of one year at a time, extendable on yearly basis depending on performance and requirement.
- The section will be done through the interview. The eligible candidates will be called for interview.
- The list of eligible candidates will be put on the NSD: AIR website on 6th May, 2015.
- The date and venue of the interview will also be put on the said website on 13th May, 2015. All the applicants are requested to constantly check the website on regular basis after 6th May, 2015. No call letter will be delivered to the candidates for the interview.
- The result of interview of those who qualify will be put on the website.
- Application should reach the Inspector of Accounts, News Services Division, All India Radio, New Broadcasting House, Parliament Street, New Delhi 110001 on or before 25th April, 2015 or you can apply online by sending e-mail at “email@example.com” on contractual basis”.
- The envelope containing the application should be super scribed with “(Editorial Executive for Social Media Cell).”
- Application format is given at the end of the detail. Click here.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the job. Click here.