Engineer Trainee Chemical Bank Note Paper Mill
Engineer Trainee Chemical
Bank Note Paper Mill India Pvt. Ltd
The company invites applications for the Engineer Trainee Chemical posts from eligible candidates. Please find below the details about the vacancy.
Name of the post: Engineer Trainee Chemical
No. of Posts: 04 (Four)
Age Consideration (Min & Max): 21 years & 27 years
Minimum Educational Qualification (as on 31.03.2015):
- BE/ B.Tech.(full- time) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University /Institute as approved by AICTE Chemical Engineering/Pulp & Paper Technology (OR)
- 4 years Bachelor Degree in Applied Science i.e., B.A.Sc. (Pulp & Paper) with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute (OR)
- First Class Graduate in Science with 60% marks in aggregate and two years PG Diploma in Pulp & Paper Technology with 60% marks in aggregate from a Govt. recognized Indian University/Institute.
Post Qualification Minimum experience (as on 31.03.2015):
- Experience is not essential
Important: Computer literacy is a must for all posts. More over Engineer/Officer Trainees should have proficiency in MS Office.
Application fee payable (non-refundable)
- For SC/ST/PWD: Rs 150/-
- For all others (including OBC, Employees of SPMCIL , BRBNMPL and Internal candidates) for each post in Executive Cadre: Rs. 600/-
Training and stipend to Engineer Trainee Chemical:
Trainees will be paid a consolidated stipend of Rs.30,000/- pm for a period of one year and on successful completion of training they shall be placed on probation for one year at the pay including Grade Pay of Rs. 17,460/-in corresponding Central Govt Pay in PB-2 Rs. 9300-34800/- Grade Pay Rs. 4200/- and other allowances as applicable.
General instruction for Engineer Trainee Chemical:
Requisite fee must be paid along with the application by means of Banker’s cheque/Demand Draft (Validity 03 months) issued by a Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “BNPM Recruitment Account” payable at Bangalore. Payment in any other manner will not be accepted.
For Engineer/Officer (Tech./Engg.) & Engineer/Officer Trainees : Initial screening will be done through Aptitude Test on the basis of relative performance. Thereafter, final selection will be done through Assessment Centre Exercise & Personal Interview.
How to apply for Engineer Trainee Chemical:
- The Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above are advised to submit the applications in the prescribed format published herewith on one side only on A4 – size paper along with a requisite fee, self-certified copy of testimonials/certificates in support of educational qualifications, experience, caste category and any other relevant certificates along with a self -certified recent passport size photograph and should enclose a DD for Rs.600/- for General candidate and Rs. 150/- for Reserved candidates , drawn in favour of “ BNPM Recruitment Account ” payable at Bangalore issued by any Nationalized Bank.
- Applications, complete in all respects along with enclosures should be sent only to the following address by ordinary post so as to reach on or before 30.04.2015 The envelope should be superscribed as “Application for the post of ………Ref: A d v t .N o . 04 /2014-15”
The General Manager
Bank Note Paper Mill India Private Limited,
1st Floor, S.R.Complex,
No.2, Thavarekere Main Road, S.G.Palya,
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for job vacancy. Click here to read the details.