NATIONAL HIGHWAYS &
INFRASTRUCTURE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION LIMITED (NHIDCL)
DETAILS about Engineering Vacancies:
Engineering Vacancies have been announced by NHIDCL invites for filling up Vacancies for engaging Graduate Engineers, Site Engineers, Site Supervisors approximately 40 posts for working in the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways (MoRTH), NHIDCL Headquarters in New Delhi and NHIDCL’s Project Monitoring Units (PMUs) / Project Implementing Units (PIUs) located in North Eastern States, Sikkim, J&K, Uttarakhand etc. for a period of 11 months purely on contract basis without any claim for re-employment or permanent employment.
Monthly Remuneration: – Rs. 45,000/- (Forty Five Thousand only) consolidated.
- 30 years as on the last date of submission of applications which is relax able for SC/ ST/ Physically Handicapped Candidates up to 5 years and for Other Backward Class (OBC) non creamy layer included in the central list up to 3 years.
- The SC/ ST/ OBC (non creamy layer) candidates will have to produce a Caste Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Authority at the time of Interview.
- In respect of PH candidates, only persons suffering from 40 percent or more of the disability order shall be eligible for the benefit of age relaxation and reservation as permissible under the rules. Such PH candidates will have to produce a certificate issued by the competent medical authority at the time of Interview.
The candidates will be required to produce experience certificate(s) issued by the firm/ employers at the time of interview along with other original documents proving their educational qualification.
EDUCATION QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:-
- Site Supervisor: Diploma in Civil Engineering with minimum 60% of Marks and
having more than five years experience in Construction / Designing of National and State Highways, Airport Runways, Bridges and Tunnelling.
- Graduate Engineers/ Site Engineers: Degree in Civil Engineering with minimum
60% of Marks (or equivalent CGPA) and having more than one years experience in Construction / Designing of National and State Highways, Airport Runways, Bridges and Tunnelling.
SELECTION CRITEIA FOR Engineering Vacancies:-
- The eligible candidates for the engagement will be selected on the basis of interview to be conducted on 16th, 17th and 18th March 2015 in Room No. 101, Transport Bhawan, 1, Parliament Street, New Delhi – 110001.
- All the candidates are advised to check their date and time of interview on the NHIDCL website on or after 11.03.2015 (12:00 Noon). No TA- DA shall be payable to the candidates for attending the interview.
IMPORTANT DATES for Engineering Vacancies:-
- The application in the indicated format should be submitted online only on NHIDCL website www.nhidcl.com up to 5th March 2015 (18:00 hrs).
- No other documents are required to be uploaded at the time of application.
Note: Online Application form is being uploaded shortly. Click here for further details on Engineering Vacancies.