ESI Hospital Vacancies Tutor Vacancies
ESI Hospital Vacancies – Tutor
ESIC Medical College and ESIC Hospital has arranged for a walk-in interview for the Post of Tutor for different departments.
Please find below the details about the ESI Hospital Vacancies:-
No of Vacancies corresponding to different departments:-
Forensic Medicine (02)
Community Medicine (04)
Essential educational qualification for different streams:-
1. Anatomy MBBS/M. Sc in Medical Anatomy from MCI recognized institution for non-medical person.
2. Physiology MBBS/M. Sc in Medical Physiology from MCI recognized institution for non-medical person.
3. Biochemistry MBBS/M. Sc in Medical Biochemistry from MCI recognized institution for non-medical person.
4. Pharmacology MBBS/M. Sc in Medical Pharmacology from MCI recognized institution for non- medical person.
5. Pathology MBBS.
6. Microbiology MBBS/M. Sc in Medical Microbiology from MCI recognized institution for non-medical person.
7. Forensic Medicine MBBS.
8. Community Medicine MBBS.
Age consideration: Max. 30 years. Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD as per rules.
Emoluments: PB-3 of Rs. 15600-39100 with G. Pay of Rs. 5400/- plus Non practicing allowances.
General instructions for ESI Hospital Vacancies:-
Age and Educational Qualification shall be considered as on 30-June-2015.
Candidates have to bring the original as well as attested photocopies of MCI/State MC Registration, Educational qualification, Caste Certificate, etc.
Candidates should report at 9:00 am. on 30-June-2015 for verification of documents as Administrative Block of ESI PGIMSR and ESIC Hospital & ODC (EZ), Joka.
Private practitioner are not eligible.
TA/DA will not be given to the candidates.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for ESI Hospital Vacancies. Click here to read the details.
ESI-PGIMSR, ESIC MEDICAL COLLEGE AND ESIC HOSPITAL & ODC (E.Z.)
DIAMOND HARBOUR ROAD, JOKA, KOLKATA, 700 104
(A statutory body under the Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India
AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED ORGANIZATION
Fax: 2467 2795, Phone: 24671764/6280/1322