Executive MBA Program 2016 – 2018 Batch
Executive MBA Program (2016 – 2018)
Executive MBA Program has been announced by Delhi Technological University for the batch 2016 – 2018. Find below the details extracted from the brochure for the interested and eligible candidates.
Admission For: MBA (Executive) Programme
- Educational Qualification
- Graduation or its equivalent with minimum 50% marks or equivalent CGPA (10% relaxation to SC/ST/PH and 5% relaxation to OBC candidates).
- Minimum 3 years work experience after four years degree (B.E., B. Tech., B. Arch. etc.).
- Minimum 4 years work experience after three years degree (B.A, B.Sc., B.Com, BCA, etc.).
- Working Executives are required to produce a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of joining the programme.
- The last date of application shall be treated as cutoff date in determining experience of the candidate.
Procedure of Selection:
- Interested candidates have to submit their application to the university.
- Application has to be in the prescribed format given in the university’s website.
- Selection criteria will include work experience, academic performance and performance in written/Group Discussion/Personal Interview.
- The selection procedure will be carried out at Delhi Technology University Campus.
- Release of Application form: 1 March, 2016
- Last date of submitting the completely filled in application form: 29 April, 2016
- Date of release of short-listed candidates for Group Discussion/Personal Interview: 11 May, 2016
- Date of Written Test /Group Discussion/Personal Interview Starting from: 27 May, 2016
- Release of the first list of selected and wait-listed candidates: 07 June, 2016
- Date of depositing the fee by the selected candidates from first list: 17 June 2016
- Release of second list for admission from the wait-listed candidates against vacant seats: 30 June, 2016
- Date of depositing the fee by the candidate selected in second list: 08 July, 2016
- Release of the third list of candidates called against vacant/withdrawal of seats: 19 July, 2016
- Date of depositing the fee by the candidate selected in third list (last date of admission): 29 July, 2016
Fee for the complete programme:
- 1, 49,500/- for First Year
- 1, 41,500* (approx.) for Second Year (in case of admission cancellation/ withdrawal, the refund will be as per DTU norms).
- The above fee structure was applicable for EMBA batch 2015-17.
- In case of revision of fee for this batch (2016-18), candidates will be required to pay the revised fee.
How to apply for Executive MBA Program:
- Click here to download the application form.
- Complete the form in all respect, with self-attested passport size photograph affixed.
- The candidates are required to submit the completed form to the Registrar, Delhi Technological University, Shahbad-Daulatpur, Bawana Road, Delhi 110042.
- The last date for the receipt of the application form is 29/04/2016.
Note: We have just presented a summary of the details given by Delhi Technological University. The interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Executive MBA Program (2016 – 2018).