Faculty Recruitment on Contract /Deputation
Faculty Recruitment on Contract/Deputation in NUEPA
The National University of Educational Planning and Administration (NUEPA), established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India, is a premier organization dealing with research and capacity building in planning and administration of education, not only in India but also in South Asia.
The University has Faculty Recruitment on Contract /Deputation for various faculty positions in its centres, Centre for Policy Research in Higher Education, National Centre for School Leadership, Department of Educational Management Information System and newly established School Standards and Evaluation Unit
Incumbents are required to undertake both teaching and supervision at M Phil. and Ph. D. levels. Besides, they are also required to undertake intensive research and training at school and higher education levels.
Following is the details for Faculty Recruitment on Contract /Deputation in NUEPA
||No. of Vacancies
||Professor in Centre for Policy Research in Higher Education
||Post Code: CPRHE-01- Jan. 15
||Associate Professor in Centre for Policy Research in Higher Education
||Post Code: CPRHE-02- Jan. 15
||Professor in National Centre for School Leadership
||Post Code: NCSL-01- Jan. 15
||Associate Professor in National Centre for School Leadership
||Post Code: NCSL-02- Jan. 15
||Assistant Professor in National Centre for School Leadership
||Post Code: NCSL-03- Jan. 15
||Professor in School Standards and Evaluation Unit
||Post Code: SSE-01- Jan. 15
||Associate Professor in School Standards and Evaluation Unit (Contractual)
||Post Code: SSE-02- Jan. 15
||Assistant Professor in School Standards and Evaluation Unit (Contractual)
||Post Code: SSE-03-Jan. 15
||Associate Professor in Department of Educational Management Information System
||Post Code: EMIS-02- Jan. 15
||Assistant Professor in Department of Educational Management Information System
||Post Code: EMIS-03-Jan. 15
GENERAL CONDITION APPLICABLE TO ALL POSTS::-
- Online application can be filled from 1-Feb-2015 to 3-March-2015.
- Eligible candidates may apply for any of these positions only in ONLINE MODE as per the valid format of the University.
- Applications submitted/sent either by post/email shall be summarily rejected. No further correspondence shall be entertained.
- Kindly use separate Application Form for each post.
- Candidates currently employed in government/semi government organizations/ autonomous bodies will have to submit No Objection Certificate (NOC) at the time of interview.
- Candidates from outside Delhi called for interview shall be paid TA as per entitlement for the posts of Professor and 2 AC train fare for other posts by shortest route.
- Minimum requirements of qualifications and/of experience may be relaxed in respect of exceptionally outstanding candidate. The University reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of positions, to fill up or not to fill up any or all the posts or to shortlist and select the candidates in any suitable position depending upon the qualification and experience required for the said posts.
- Relaxation in educational qualifications, experience, age, etc. to the reserved category candidates will be permissible as per Government of India rules.
- Eligibility Criteria and Essential Qualification for Faculty Recruitment on Contract /Deputation in NUPEA has been given the NUEPA official website. Click here for details.
- Scrutiny of applications will begin from 15.02.2015.
- Brief details of pay at different levels is as given below which consists (Basic Pay +DA + HRA + TA):
- Professor – Rs 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs 10000/- (minimum monthly salary – Rs 1,32,234/-)
- Associate Professor – Rs 37400-67000 with AGP of Rs 9000/- (minimum monthly salary – Rs 1,16,592/-)
- Assistant Professor – Rs 15600-39100 with AGP of Rs 6000/- (minimum monthly salary – Rs 57,816/-)
Note: Interested and eligible wishing to apply for Faculty Recruitment on Contract /Deputation are required to go through the information given on official website. Click here for on-line application form.