Food Corporation Of India Recruitment Management Trainee
Food Corporation Of India Recruitment
The Food Corporation of India, North Zone is looking individuals for the Post of Management Trainee (Technical) for manning posts in its Depots and Offices across the country. Find below the details about the Food Corporation Of India Recruitment
Find below FCI Management Trainee (Technical) details
Mode of application: On-line only
Name of the post: Management Trainee (Technical)
Post Code: E
Stipend/Pay Scale: Rs. 16000/-
Max. Age: 28 years. Relaxation for SC/ST candidates by 5 years and for OBC candidates by 3 years
Vacancies: 04 (SC-01/ST-00/OBC-01/UR-02)
Educational Qualification: B.Sc. (Agriculture) / B.Tech / BE in Food Science / Food Science and Technology / Agricultural Engg. / Bio Technology from a recognized University / an Institution approved by AICTE.
General Instructions for Food Corporation Of India Recruitment:
- Training period will be for a period of six months.
- Post successful training competition, trainees will be absorbed as Managers in the IDA Pay scale Of Rs. 16400 – 40500.
- Qualification, experience and age shall be considered as on 1-August-2015
- Management Trainee shall be selected based on Written Test (WT), Group Discussion (GD) and Interview (I).
- Assigned weight-age for Written Test, Group Discussion, Interview and Training are 70%, 10%, 10% and 10% respectively.
- For pattern of written test, refer the details given on page 9.
- Examination centres for North Zone are Jammu, Dehradun, Shimla, Jaipur, New Delhi, Lucknow, Chandigarh and Srinagar.
How to apply for Food Corporation Of India Recruitment:
- Click here to apply online.
- Before applying online, candidates should have the following
- Valid E-mail Id and Mobile No.
- Certificate For Exemption of Application Fee
- Application Fee of Rs. 600/- (excluding Bank charges) through SBI Internet banking and Cash Payment.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go thorough the details, before going for Food Corporation Of India Recruitment. Click here to read the details.