Government Jobs in Aviation Air Safety Officers
Jobs in Aviation
Directorate General of Civil Aviation Organization have declared Jobs in Aviation for eligible and interested candidates.
Post Name: Air Safety Officer (Engineering)
Vacancy No: 16020401627
Offered By: Directorate General of Civil Aviation Organization
No. of Vacancy: 03 (Three) [UR-01/OBC-1]
Probation Period: One Year
Pay Scale: Rs 15600-39100 plus Rs 5400/- Grade Pay (PB-3)
Age Consideration: Not exceeding 35 years for unreserved candidates and 38 years for OBC candidates. There are other details, which the candidates have to go through before applying for the vacancy.
- Degree in Aeronautical Engineering of a recognized University OR
- A pass in associate membership examination parts II III/Sections A B of the Aeronautical Society of India.
- Experience in investigation of aircraft accidents.
- Experience as a Pilot or navigator
How to apply for Jobs in Aviation:
- Candidates have to apply only through online portal. Click here to apply for the vacancy.
- In-case you have any questions, click here to get answers.
- Last date for online application is 17th March, 2016.
Important Link: http://upsconline.nic.in/ora/Detail.php?post=1142&case=1038&id=1
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Government Jobs in Aviation Air Safety Officer, as we have just presented the summary.