Graduate Trainee Engineer Jobs RITES
Graduate Trainee Engineer – RITES
Graduate Trainee Engineer jobs have been announced by RITES Ltd., for dynamic and hardworking professional.
Post Name: Graduate Engineer Trainee (Mechanical)
No. of Vacancies: 5 (UR-4/OBC-1)
Mode of application: Online
Age Consideration as on 1st March, 2016: Minimum 21 years and 3o Years maximum
Minimum Qualifications & Experience:
- Full Time First Class Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates should have at least 50% marks in Engineering Degree for consideration against reserved posts
- Students who are in final Year or semester are also eligible, provided have obtained min 60% marks (50% for SC/ST/OBC candidates) or equivalent CGPA in aggregate of all semesters/years up to pre-final examination.
Selection Procedure for Graduate Trainee Engineer jobs:
- The eligible candidates are required to have appeared for GATE – 2016 paper (Mechanical Engineering with ‘ME’ paper code)
- For further selection criteria, would request the eligible candidates to refer the details given i.e. Important Link below.
- General/ OBC candidates: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PWD candidates: Nil
How to apply for Graduate Trainee Engineer:
- Visit the official website. Link shall be activated on 12th April, 2016.
- Submit the details asked by the online application form.
- Click on ‘Make Payment’, and carry out the required activities
- Post that click on ‘Generate Slip’
- Go through other details, click here
- Start date of online registration: 12th April, 2016
- Last date of online registration 1st May, 2016
- Last date for fee deposition by challan at bank: 4th May, 2016
- Tentative date of selection: To be notified later
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Graduate Trainee Engineer, as we have just presented the summary.