Head Executive Education Programs IIMA
Head Executive Education Programs
Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad
Head Executive Education Programs is required in Indian Institute of Management, Ahmedabad.
The Head-EEP will supervise and direct all administrative functions of this program under the guidance and supervision of the Chairperson, EEP and the Executive Committee of the Program. The Head-EEP is a senior functionary who provides total administrative support for the program. The position calls for person with higher educational qualification, maturity and integrity. The Head-EEP is required to interact with high profile Indian and foreign participants and faculty of the Institute.
Job Description of Head Executive Education Programs (includes but limited too).
- The Head Executive Education Programs is responsible for executive education revenues by building a pipeline of highly customized and open-enrolment programs for specific audiences in Executive Education.
- The Head Executive Education Programs is responsible for marketing strategy, including development of marketing materials, advertisements, and the executive education web site.
- Reporting to and in conjunction with the Chairperson (Executive Education), the Head Executive Education will work with the IIMA’s Executive Education Committee to attain institutional objectives.
- Operational responsibilities include proposal development, prospecting, managing client relations, program marketing, and managing the evaluation and follow up reports on each program, so as to meet cost and revenue budgets and goals.
- The Head Executive Education will also create and manage a plan to attract, work with, develop, and assess the performance of resources responsible for delivering executive education courses and services.
- The Head Executive Education will also provide professional support covering all aspects of executive education for the IIMA in open enrolment programs, customized company-specific and sector-specific programs.
Qualification, Experience & Skill Requirements for Head Executive Education Programs:
- An MBA or equivalent master’s degree or higher, with at least 15 years’ experience of which at least five years’ experience should be related to designing, developing, marketing, and selling executive programs or professional services to corporate clients.
- The Head Executive Education will be expected to excel in the ability to make public and private presentations to various organizations and potential clients. Experience with integrated marketing techniques and tools and in applying innovative promotional vehicles to engage media and untapped markets is desirable. Strong candidates will possess outstanding abilities to work within a team environment, particularly with faculty; and to have high energy, enthusiasm, and creativity.
- This position requires strong business and financial acumen, strategic thinking, proven business development and relationship marketing skills, knowledge of adult learning practices, and consultative selling and negotiating skills are critical to success in the role. Detailed knowledge of executive education program content, including a good understanding of key management topics and disciplines (e.g., strategy, leadership, finance, accounting, marketing, OB/HRM, operations/logistics, ethics and corporate social responsibility) is desirable.
Salary & Allowances for Head Executive Education Programs:
- Selected candidate will be offered a fixed term appointment for a period of three years on a consolidated monthly salary on CTC mode, which may be extended for further period as required.
How to apply for to Head Executive Education Programs
- Interested candidates should go through the detail about the vacancy. Click here to access the details.
- Candidates are advised to APPLY ONLINE ONLY latest by 15-March-2015, 6.00 pm. Click here to apply for the post.
- Those who have already applied based on previous advertisement NEED NOT APPLY AGAIN.