IDSA Senior Fellow Vacancy
POST DESCRIPTION: Senior Fellow vacancy has been announced by the Institute of Defence Studies and Analysis (IDSA). Following are the details of the IDSA Senior Fellow Vacancy
|IDSA Senior Fellow Vacancy
|No. of Posts/ Age Limit
||Salary and Other Emoluments
|03 (Three)/ Below 55 yrs
||Pay band- 4 (Rs. 37400- Rs. 67000) + Grade Pay Rs. 10000/-
- Ph.D. or M.Phil. (at-least B+) or MA degree/ BE/ MSc/ MTech degree (at-least second class) with a minimum research experience of 10, 13 or 16 years respectively
- The above is the minimum qualification. Candidates with longer research experience and better educational qualification will be preferred.
- Candidates who have completed the doctorate degree in a related subject and have published peer- reviewed work of high order, including single- authored books.
- Candidates with requisite work and research experience in think tanks, research institutes or universities.
- Covering Letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Research Proposal (maximum 3500 words) stating the purpose of the Research, its relevance, research questions and literature review etc. on the subject matter
- Two letters of references including one by the Head of the Institute currently working with. Reference Letters must be sent separately in confidence by the person writing the Reference Letter; and addressed to DDG, IDSA
- Two published writing samples (Research articles in refereed journals) and list of Books/ Monographs published
GUIDELINES FOR IDSA Senior Fellow Vacancy
- Interested and eligible candidates for IDSA Senior Fellow Vacancy may send in their documents by e-mail with the subject titled as “Application for the Position of Senior Fellow- (mention name of the Centre)” to the HRD Cell at email@example.com
- Alternatively, hard copy of the application with the envelope titled as “Application for the Position of Senior Fellow- (mention name of the Centre)” can also be sent to:
- HRD Cell Institute for Defence Studies and Analyses (IDSA),1, Development Enclave, Rao Tula Ram Marg, Delhi Cantt., New Delhi-110010
Candidates presently serving with the Government sector or Universities and shortlisted for Interview must provide a ‘NO OBJECTION CERTIFICATE’ from the present employer before/ at the time of Interview
- Short listed candidates will be invited to attend interviews at Delhi in the third/fourth week of March 2015
- Shortlisted outstation candidates will be paid AC- II tier rail fare on production of tickets, by the shortest route.
- The selected candidates will be expected to join by the middle of April 2015.
- Application MUST REACH by 05:00 PM on 10 March 2015. Institute will not be responsible for the postal delays or technical issues with internet .
- For other details on IDSA Senior Fellow Vacancy, please click here.