IITG Vacancy 2015 Associate Project Scientist
IITG Vacancy 2015
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati
Applications are invited for the position of Associate Project Scientist for a project ‘IIT Guwahati Office Automation’, in Computer and Communication Center of IIT Guwahati, initially on temporary basis for a period of 1 year. The position is likely to be extended for a maximum period of five (05) years, depending upon the performance of the candidates
Please find below the details about IITG Vacancy 2015
No. of positions offered: 02 (Two)
Minimum Qualification & Experience required:
- BE/B.Tech in CS/IT or MCA
Pay: 15,000.00 – 21,000.00 p.m. (consolidated)
General Instructions for IITG Vacancy 2015:-
- Interested Candidate should be between 18-33 years of age.
- Prescribed applications can be downloaded from IITG website. Applications submitted only in the prescribed format will be accepted.
- Incomplete applications in any aspect shall be rejected.
- Applications should preferably be e-mailed to The Head, Computer Centre, on e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Applications may also be sent by post to Head, Computer and Communication Centre, IIT Guwahati, Guwahati-781039, Assam.
- The last date of receiving application form is 3rd April, 2015, 16:00 hrs.
Note for IITG Vacancy 2015:
- Interested candidates are required to go through the details about the IITG Vacancy, through the official website. Click here.
- Click here to download the application form.
How to apply for IITG Vacancy 2015:
- Interested candidates should have a valid e-mail id.
- Download the application format from the website.
- Fill the details asked in the application format.
- Either send the application form through e-mail or through the post.
- In both the cases, application form should reach IIT G on pr before 3-April-2015.
About IIT Guwahati:-
Indian Institute of Technology Guwahati, the sixth member of the IIT fraternity, was established in 1994. The academic programme of IIT Guwahati commenced in 1995.
At present the Institute has eleven departments and three inter-disciplinary academic centres covering all the major engineering, science and humanities disciplines, offering BTech, BDes, MA, MDes, MTech, MSc and PhD programmes. Within a short period of time, IIT Guwahati has been able to build up world class infrastructure for carrying out advanced research and has been equipped with state-of-the-art scientific and engineering instruments.