Indian Coast Guard Yantrik Post
Indian Coast Guard
(Ministry of Defence)
Indian Coast Guard invites applications (Indian citizen) for recruitment to the post of Yantrik.
- Matriculate and three years Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical/ Electronic Engg. with 60% in aggregate from Board/Institute recognised by Board of Central/State Government.
- Maximum 5% relaxation in the above percentage for SC/ ST candidates, sports person of National level and wards of Coast Guard uniform personnel deceased while in service.
Note: The candidates who are in final year/semester are not eligible and should not apply.
Age: Minimum 18 years and maximum 22 years
- Between 01 Aug 1993 to 31 Jul 1997.
- Upper age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC category candidates.
How to apply for the posts offered\ by the Indian Coast Guard:-
- Visit the Indian Coast Guard official website. Click here
- Click on “Opportunities” button on right side of the screen. Click here
- Select post for application. This you can find at the bottom left side of the screen.
- Read the instruction and click on the ‘I Agree’ button and the ‘Online application’ will be displayed.
- Applications will be accepted ‘Online only’ from 01 to 09 Mar 2015.
- On successful submission of the online application a unique Application/Registration number will be provided to the candidate.
- Candidate must note down this application number for future reference and for retrieval/ reprint of the admit card.
- Applicants to take printout of the admit card through URL http://joinindiancoastguard.gov.in/reprint.aspx from 20 Mar 2015 onwards post short listing of the online application.
Important instructions: For filling of online application for the post announced by the Indian Coast Guard
- The name of the candidate, father/mother’s name and date of birth should be as given in the 10th class certificate.
- Indicate exact percentage of marks in diploma up to two decimals and this is not to be rounded off.
- Filling up of information like personal e-mail ID and Mobile number of the candidate are compulsory. The date, time and venue of the test and other information will be informed through personal email ID.
- Candidates to choose any one Centre out of the options displayed.
- The Coast Guard reserves the rights to cancel any centre or change the centre of the candidates for administrative reasons.
- The candidates belonging to the physically challenged are not eligible to apply for this post.
- The All India select list of candidates will be displayed in the Indian Coast Guard Website in the month of Jul 2015.
- Mumbai , Chennai, Kolkata, Kochi, Visakhapatnam, Gandhi Nagar, Noida, Paradip
- Interested candidates are request to read the instruction carefully before applying for the posts announced by the Indian Coast Guard. Click here.
- Details like List of Documents, Medical Standards, General Guidelines, etc. have been given in the Indian Coast Guard official website.