Indian Institute of Packaging – Diploma in Packaging
Indian Institute of Packaging – Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging
Indian Institute of Packaging has come up with Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging (PGDP). Candidates who are interested in PGDP 2016- 2018 should go through the following details:-
Admission For: Post Graduate Diploma in Packaging (PGDP) 2 years course
Offered By: Indian Institute of Packaging
Age Consideration as on on 31st May 2016: Maximum Age 25 years. Age relaxation of 3 years for OBC & 5 years for SC/ST candidates.
- Candidate should have passed the full time (not by correspondence or part time) Graduate degree examination in Science (12th + 3 years degree entire 5 years in science only) with Physics / Chemistry / Mathematics Microbiology or Biochemistry as the main subject or
- One of them as second subject in the three year degree or Agriculture / Food Science/ Polymer Science or Engineering / Technology degree of a AICTE recognized University with minimum second class.
- Those with equivalent overseas qualification would also be eligible for admission. The candidate needs to have consistently high academic performance and sound general knowledge.
- Written Examination
- Personal Interview
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
- Written date: 17th June, 2016 at Mumbai, Kolkatta, Delhi, Chennai, Hydabad and Bangaluru
- Application form for admission needs to be submitted on or before 10th June, 2016.
- Application form, Prospectus and Syllabus can be obtained from 2nd week of December, 2015.
How to apply:
- Application form, Prospectus and Syllabus can be obtained from any of the Indian Institute of Packaging centers by paying Rs. 500 in cash or by Demand Draft in favor of Indian Institute of Packaging payable at Mumbai or Kolkata or Delhi or Chennai or Hyderabad or Bengaluru.
- Click here for application form.
- Application forms can also be downloaded from the official website of Indian Institute of Packaging. In this case the application form has to be sent along with Rs. 500/- demand draft in favor of Indian Institute of Packaging payable at Mumbai or Kolkata or Delhi or Chennai or Hyderabad or Bengaluru.
- Application form has to be submitted along with the attested copies of mark sheets and other credentials.
Fee Structure: For fee details candidates are requested to go through the details given on page 25 of the prospectus.
Important Link: http://goo.gl/UVpnWI
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying PGDP offered by Indian Institute of Packaging, as we have just presented the summary.