Indian Navy SSC Pilot Jan 2016 Course
Indian Navy SSC Pilot and Observer
Indian Navy SSC Pilot and Observer posts have been announced for course commencing in January 2016.
Applications are invited from unmarried Indian citizens for Short Service Commission (SSC) as PILOT/OBSERVER in the Executive Branch of the Indian Navy for course commencing Jan 2016 at Indian Naval Academy Ezhimala, Kerala.
Eligibility Conditions for Indian Navy SSC Pilot and Observer:
- Gen. Candidates: 19 to 24 years, born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 1997; both dates inclusive.
- CPL Holders: 19 to 25 years, born between 02 Jan 1992 and 01 Jan 1997; both dates inclusive.
- BE/B.Tech in any discipline with Physics & Maths at 12th Standard.
- Minimum % in BE/B.Tech for Pilot entry is 60% and for Observer entry 55%.
- CPL candidates must have valid current CPL issued by DGCA (India).
- Pilot: Men
- Observer: Men & Women
General Instructions for Indian Navy SSC Pilot and Observer:
- Applicants who have failed in PABT (Pilot Aptitude Battery Test) earlier are not eligible for Pilot Entry, but can apply for the Observer Entry scheme.
- Candidate who has not completed their Degree need not apply.
- Only one application is to be filled.
- Candidates who are eligible for more than one branch/cadre should mention priority in their form.
How to apply for Indian Navy SSC Pilot and Observer:
- Visit the official website. Click here.
- Click on the ‘Officer Entry’ button under the option ‘Apply Online’ on the home page.
- Candidates have to fill online application for this entry from 28 March-2015 and will cease on 18th Apr-2015.
- Details in the online form are to be filled up as per the Matriculation Certificate.
- Field such as e-mail address, mobile number are mandatory fields.
- After filling the form, print two copies of it.
- One copy of this application form is to be dully signed and posted to
Post Box No. 02, Sarojini Nagar PO, New Delhi – 110023 aling with required documents.
- Application to be sent by ordinary post only.
- A superscription is to be made on envelope: ONLINE APPLICATION NO.____________APPLICATION FOR Pilot/Observer JAN 16 COURSE Qualification _______Percentage _______%, NCC ‘C’ Yes/No.
- There are other important details related to Indian Navy SSC Pilot and Observer. Hence interested and eligible candidates are required to go through those details. Click here.
- Click here to apply online.