Walk-in Interview in Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology
Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology
Department of Chemicals & Petrochemicals
Sector-20, Udyog Vihar, Opposite Ambience Mall, NH-8
Gurgaon – 122 016 (Haryana)
Post and Vacancy Details:
Walk-in Interview in Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology has been schedule for 23-February-2015 at 11:30 a.m. for purely temporary engagement on Contract Basis in various projects as per the details given below:
||No. of Posts
||Qualification & Experience
||Stipend Per Month
||Ph.D. in Chemistry / Agrochemicals / Agriculture Entomology.
||Rs 22,000 + HRA
||M.Sc. (Agriculture Entomology / Agriculture Plant Pathology / Biotechnology) with minimum 03 years experience in relevant field.
||Rs 18,000 + HRA
||Driver cum Laboratory Attendant
||10th Standard Pass with valid Driving Licence.
||Rs 10,500.00 (Fixed)
- Formulation/DC&PC/01 = Development of User & Environment Friendly Water Dispersible Granule Formulations of Highly Toxic, Broad Spectrum & effective Pesticides to reduce their Toxicity for Continuation of Use and Prevention from Ban.
- Bioscience/ISP/02 = Industries Sponsored Projects.
- Analytical/MPR/03 = Monitoring of Pesticide Residues at National Level.
For eligible candidates who are interested for Walk-in Interview in Institute of Pesticide Formulation Technology
- The above positions are purely temporary on Contract Basis and co-terminus with completion of the projects and non-transferable to any other projects.
- The above positions are initially upto 31st March, 2015 and further extendable on yearly basis based on continuation of research project and subject to satisfactory performance of individual.
- The upper age limit is 35 years for Research Associate and 30 years for Project Fellow & Driver cum Laboratory Attendant as on the date of interview (Relaxation : 5 years for SC/ST/PH/Woman and 3 years for OBC candidates).
- The date for determining age/qualification and experience shall be the date of interview. The eligible candidates may appear before the selection committee for interview on the date and time mentioned above. Candidates must bring with them a duly filled application form given below, with original & attested copies of mark sheets/certificates etc. along with a recent passport size photograph.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to fill or not to fill any or all the post advertised.
- The numbers of vacancies are indicative and may be increased or decreased. The number of posts advertised is provisional and can be varied as per the requirement of the Institute.
- It may please be noted that offer of Fellowship does not confer on Fellows any right for absorption in IPFT.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- On the day of Interview, Eligible/Interested candidates should report at least half an hour before Interview.
For further details please click here.