ISRO Scientist Recruitment For Scientist and Engineer
ISRO Scientist Recruitment
ISRO CENTRALISED RECRUITMENT BOARD [ICRB] has announced ISRO Scientist Recruitment for the position of Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’. Henceforth please find the details about the vacancy offered under ISRO Scientist Recruitment.
Position offered: Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’
Pay Band: Rs. 15600 – 39100 + Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-
Post Code: BE 001
Field: Scientist/Engineer ‘SC’ [Electronics]
No. of Vacancies: 49
- BE/B.Tech or equivalent in Ist Class with (min 65%)
- Candidates who can complete the BE/B.Tech course in the academic year 2014-15 can apply provided their degree is available by 30-Sep-2015.
- Max. 35 years as on 09-July-2015.
- Ex-Serviceman and Persons with Disabilities are eligible for age relaxation as per Govt. of India orders.
How to apply for ISRO Scientist Recruitment:
Click here to apply online.
Application can be made between 19-June-2015 and 9-July-2015
Post application, online registration number will be provided, which should be kept for future reference.
Selection Process for ISRO Scientist Recruitment:
- Written test: Short listed candidates shall be called for written test through call letters, which will be sent only by e-mail during last week of September, 2015.
- Based on written test performance, candidates will be called for Interview, whose schedule and venue will be notified separately.
- Final consideration for the vacancy will be based on the performance of the candidate in the interview and those who secure min. 60% marks in the interview.
Application Fee: Rs. 100/-
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for UPSC Vacancies. Click here to read the details.