Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment Assistant Manager
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust Recruitment
JAWAHARLAL NEHRU PORT TRUST recruitment has been announced for filling up the Assistant Manger position. Please find below the details about the Assistant Manager Vacancy:-
Name of the post: Assistant MANAGER(MARINE ENGINEERING).
No of Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment: 01 (One) – Reserved for O.B.C.
Essential Qualification & Experience for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment:
- MOT II Class Motor Certificate issued under Merchant Shipping Act 1958.
- 2 years experience as independent Watch Keeping Engineer on board a foreign going ship.
Age Limit defined for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment: 35 years.
* Age & Experience defined for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment are to be counted as on 1st April, 2015.
Pay Scale: Rs. 20600 – 3% – 46500.
Remuneration: The selected candidates, on appointment, shall draw salary in the scale attached to the post. He/she shall also be eligible for DA, H.R.A. (in case not staying in JNPT Township), Cafeteria allowance (as applicable) and medical scheme/facilities as per JNPT rules.
Selection Procedure for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment:
- Eligible candidates short-listed based on the initial screening only shall be called for written test and/or interview.
- Date, time and venue of the written test/interview shall be intimated to the short-listed /eligible candidates.
- Candidates short-listed for written test/interview are required to bring the certificates/documents (original and attested photocopies) in proof of age, qualification, experience, training, caste, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), PWD etc. and one passport size photograph at the time of interview, failing which their candidature shall be rejected.
How to apply for Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment:
- Applications shall be accepted only by post/speed post/registered post/courier and not by e-mail, etc .On the envelop “Application for the post of Asstt. Manager(Marine Engineering)” should be mention clearly.
- Applications should reach, on or before 22nd April, 2015 at :
Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust,
Sheva, NAVI MUMBAI – 400 707.
- Along with the application, details of applicants shall be given in the prescribed format given below.
- Attested photocopies in proof of age, qualifications, experience, training, caste, PWD certificate, ex-servicemen discharge book(as applicable), etc. and a passport size photograph are required to be attached to the application, failing which the application will not be considered.
- Application Format has been given at the end of the details.
- Interested candidates are required to go through the details, before applying Jawaharlal Nehru Port Trust recruitment (Assistant Manager Vacancy). Click here to read the details.