Job in Delhi for CA, ICWA and MBA
Job in Delhi for CA/ICWA & MBA
Central Railside Warehouse Company Ltd (CRWC) is looking for young and dynamic candidates with brilliant academic record for the posts described below:
Name of the post: Deputy General Manager (Finance &Accounts) (E-5)
Post Code: 01
Scale of pay: 32900-58000 (IDA)
Maximum Age Limit (in years): 50
No. of Positions: 01
General Instructions for Govt. Job in Delhi:
- The selection process for the post will consist of Written Test and Interview.
- The candidate who qualifies in the written test on merit basis will be called for interview as per the ratio decided by CRWC.
- The tentative date for conducting the written examination shall be uploaded on CRWC Website.
- Qualifications mentioned in the above Table are sacrosanct.
- No equivalent qualification shall be acceptable for any post.
- Qualifications mentioned in the above table should have acquired on regular basis.
- No correspondence/part time degree shall be acceptable for any post.
- As far as grades in marks are concerned, candidate should provide equivalent percentage if marking scheme is in grade.
- Only Indian Nationals need to apply.
Payment of Fee:
- Candidates belonging to General & OBC categories are required to pay a non-refundable application fees of 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred only) plus Rs.60/- bank charges through Bank Challan
- SC, ST and PWD/PH are exempted from payment of above fees. However candidates shortlisted for interview should produce the certificate issued by the competent authority at the time of document verification.
- The application once made will not be allowed to be withdrawn and the fee once paid will not be refunded on any account nor would this fee be held in reserve for future exam/selection.
Written (Objective type) examination details for Govt job in Delhi:
- Subject Related Questions
- Aptitude Test (Reading, Comprehension, Verbal, Non-verbal, Reasoning, Numerical Ability/Quantitative Aptitude, Data interpretation etc.)
- General Awareness
Qualification and Experience required for Govt Job in Delhi:
- B.E / B.Tech with specialization in (CSE/IT) / MCA/ MSc (IT) from a UGC/ AICTE recognized University / Institution with minimum 60% marks.
- Two years Post Qualification Experience in relevant field in Govt/ PSU/Private Organization.
How to apply for the Govt job in Delhi:
- Read the details given in page 8 under Section 7. Click here.
- Opening Date for On-Line Registration of Applications: 11. April. 2015 (09:00 Hours)
- Last date for completion of Step-I of on-line registration: 27. April. 2015 (18:00 Hours)
- Last date for depositing examination fee at State Bank of India: 29. April. 2015 (Banking Hours)
- Last date for completion of Step-II of on-line registration and closing of registration: 01.May.2015 (22:00 Hours)
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for Deputy General Manager (Finance &Accounts) (E-5) job. Click here to read the details.