Job in Uttarakhand for Civil Engineers in NIT
National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand invites applications for the Officers (Registrar, Executive Engineer, Medical Officer and Assistant Registrar) of the Institute.
Please find below the details on Job in Uttarakhand:
Name of the Post: Executive Engineer
No. of post: 01
Pay Scales (Amount in Rs): PB-3: Rs 15,600-39,100/- with GP Rs 6,600/-
- First class Bachelor’s degree or equivalent grade in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute.
- 5 years’ experience in relevant field as Engineer / Asst. Engineer (in PB–3 and GP of `5400/) from CPWD / State PWD or similar organized services / semi-Govt. / PSU / Statutory or Autonomous organization / Universities / reputed Institute or organizations under Central / State Govt.
- Knowledge of Computer–aided Design (CAD) and latest Management Technology/other relevant software.
- Proven track record of handling projects / works in reputed organization of relevant magnitude and qualities.
- Experience of working with designing and estimation, construction management etc., as relevant to the profession.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 Years
Important Date & Time for Job in Uttarakhand for Engineers:
- Reporting For Document Verification: 1-June-2015 & 12:00 noon
- Personal Interview: 1-June-2015 & 2:00 p.m.
General Instructions for Job in Uttarakhand for Engineers:
- Application should be sent to the Director, National Institute of Technology, Uttarakhand, Temporary Campus: Govt. ITI, Srinagar (Garhwal), Dist. Pauri (Garhwal), Uttarakhand-246174 (super-scribing Candidates Name, Application for (the name of post with specialization) on envelope) by Post/Courier only.
- Applications complete in all respects including Self-Attested Photocopies and Documents mentioned in the list, should reach on or before 12th May, 2015. Any application received after 05.00 pm on 12th May, 2015 shall not be considered. Institute will not be responsible for any postal / otherwise delay.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be called for written test/ personal interview by email. List of the shortlisted candidates will be available on Institute website i.e. https:www.nituk.ac.in.
- Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form, which may be downloaded along with details of posts, qualifications, and experience and general conditions from the website https//www.nituk.ac.in. The complete application must reach NIT, Uttarakhand on or before 12th May, 2015.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details about the Job in Uttarakhand, before applying for the job. Click here to read the details.