Jobs in Agriculture and Horticulture – Technical Experts
Technical Experts – Jobs in Agriculture and Horticulture
Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) invites applicants for Technical Experts Jobs in Agriculture and Horticulture, on contract basis for a period of 3 years. The selection will be made through walk-in interview scheduled on different dates for different locations like Punjab, Uttar Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Kerala, Karnatak, Maharashtra, Gujrat, Assam, Sikkim, etc.
Find below the required details about eligibility criteria for the Technical Experts Jobs in Agriculture and Horticulture.
Post Name: Technical Expert
Remuneration: Rs.25,000/- per month subject to deduction of TDS as applicable.
Minimum Education Qualification: Degree in Agriculture/Horticulture with Agronomy, Entomology
Age Consideration: 35 years as on 01.06.2015
Proposed no. of variances: 18 (may also increase or decrease)
- Applicants are required to produce original certificates in such as mark sheets, provisional certificate, as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification etc. at the time of interaction.
- Format of the application format has been given at the end of the details.
- Registration for the interview in all the locations will start from 8.00 AM to 10.00 AM at the dates and venue (given in the details.)
- Only registered candidates will be called for the interviewed.
- No TA/DA shall be given for attending the walk-in interview.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Technical Experts jobs in agriculture and horticulture. Click here to read the details.