Jobs in Gujrat For Assistant Grade III CSIR
Jobs in Gujrat – CSIR
Jobs in Gujrat are being given by Central Salt & marine Chemicals Research Institute (CSIR).
Please find below the details about the Jobs in Gujrat:
Post Code: 01
Name of the post & category: Assistant (General) Grade III
Total No. of vacancies: 01 (UR)
Pay Scale: PB-1- Rs. 5200-20200 plus Grade Pay of Rs. 1900/-
Essential Qualification: 10+2/XII or its equivalent and typing speed on computer of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi*.
*35 words per minute/30 words per minute corresponding to 10500 KDPH/9000 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word. Time allowed in 10 minutes.
General instructions for the Jobs in Gujrat:
- The prescribed age is 28 years. There is no age limit for department candidates (CSIR employees) provided they possess the prescribed qualifications. The last date for determining the age limit & qualifications shall be the last date of receipt of applications i.e. 15-May-2015.
- Candidates applying under multiple post codes must send separate applications for each post code.
- An application fee of Rs. 100/- non-refundable is payable in the form of crossed Demand Draft with minimum validity of 03 months in favour of the Director, CSIR – CSMCRI and payable at Bhavnagar.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/Women/PwD Category and regular employees of CSIR as well as identified Casual Workers in CSIR are exempted from payment of application fee. Fee once paid will not be refundable under any circumstances.
- The application duly filled in and completed in all respects along with recent Photograph affixed on the application form together with self-attested copies of educational certificates, mark-sheets, etc. should reach the Office of Administrative Officer, CSIR – Central Salt & marine Chemicals research Institute, Gijubhai Badheka marg, Bhavnagar – 364 002 on or before 15-May-2015.
- The envelope be super-scribed with the name of the post & post code.
- Click here to download the application form.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details before applying for Jobs in Gujrat. Click here to read the details.