Junior Research Fellow Jobs Uttarakhand
Junior Research Fellow Jobs
G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development invites application for junior research fellow jobs, for project based positions. The period of service for this position will be of three years.
Description of junior research fellow jobs has been given below:
Post Name: Junior Research Fellow (JRF)
No. of Positions: 01 (One)
- For the first two years: Rs. 16,000/- per month + HRA
- After two years: Rs. 8000/- per month + HRA
Qualifications: Post Graduate Degree in Botany/Environmental Science/other allied subjects and NET qualified (NET-JRF).
Age Consideration: 28 years. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PH/Women candidates will be provided as per GoI norms.
How to apply:
- Download the application form, fill it and send it to: – Administrative Officer, G.B. Pant Institute of Himalayan Environment & Development, Kosi-Katarmal, Almora, (Uttarakhand) (e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Click here to download application form
- Application form should be sent along with the requisite documents. Checklist for mandatory documents has been given.
- Self attested photocopies of the required documents have to be attached with the application form
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Junior Research Fellow Jobs. Click here to read the instructions.