Junior Residents vacancy AIIMS Jodhpur
Junior Residents Vacancy in AIIMS, Jodhpur
Walk-in-interview for recruitment of Junior Residents vacancy in AIIMS, Jodhpur on contract basis for a period of 12 months has been scheduled on 7th May, 2015.
Name of the Post: Junior Residents & Tutors / Demonstrators
No. of Vacancy: 2 (UR-1)
Educational Qualification for Junior Residents vacancy in AIIMS:
- MBBS/M.Sc. (Human Anatomy)
- 1) Junior Residents/Tutor/Demonstrator (Medical): Rs. 50,000/-per month (Consolidated).
- 2) Junior Residents/Tutor/Demonstrator (Non-Medical): Rs. 41,500/-per month (Consolidated).
Upper Age Limit as on (30.04.2015):
- For eligibility to apply for these posts, upper age limit as on 30.04.2015 will be 30 years. This is relaxable for SC/ST candidate up to a maximum period of five (5) years, for OBC candidates up to a maximum period of three (3) years. In case of Orthopaedics Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates, age relaxation upto a maximum period of five (5) years for General Category, eight (8) years for OBC category and ten (10) years for SC/ST category candidates.
Application fee for Junior Residents vacancy in AIIMS:
- For OPH Candidate: NIL
- Gen. & OBC Candidates: Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST candidates: Rs. 800/-.
The fee shall be paid in the form of a Demand Draft/ Pay Order only, in favour of Recruitment of Residents, AIIMS, Jodhpur payable at Jodhpur. Candidate may deposit the requisite fee in cash at the time of interview.
Date and Venue:
- Interview will be conducted on 07.05.2015 at 09.00 am at Medical College of AIIMS, Jodhpur.
Selection procedure for Junior Residents vacancy in AIIMS:
- The selection will be on the basis of interview. The list of selected candidates will be uploaded on our website.
How to apply for Junior Residents vacancy in AIIMS:
- Download the application from the website. Click here to download the application form.
- Fill the form and submit it along with the required documents/certificates.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required go through the details before applying for Junior Residents vacancy in AIIMS, Jodhpur. Click here to read more.