Junior Residents Vacancy AIIMS Patna
All India Institute of Medical Sciences Patna has scheduled a walk-in interview for the recruitment of the Junior Residents vacancy in AIIMS, Patna. The Junior Residents vacancy shall be on ad-hic basis.
Please find the details about the Junior Residents vacancy:-
- Name of the department: Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Date of the interview: 28-April-2015
- No. of vacancy: 04 (UR-03/OBC-1)
- Name of the department: Radiodiagnosis
- Date of the interview: 27-April-2015
- No. of vacancy: 04 (UR-02/OBC-1/SC-01)
Reporting Time: 9:00 a.m.
Venue: Committee Room, Ground Floor Administrative Block, AIIMS Patna (Bihar)
- Junior Resident(s): M.B.B.S Degree from a recognized University/Institute
Upper Age Limit (as on date of interview) – 33 years
- Relaxable for SC/ST candidate’s upto a maximum period of five years, in the case of OBC candidates’ upto maximum period of three years
- In the case of Orthopaedic/Physical Handicapped (OPH) candidates upto maximum period of 5 years for General Category, 8 years for OBC category and 10 years for SC/ST category candidates
- 5 years for those who are already appointed as Senior Residents/Tutor/ and possessing DM/M.Ch qualification. The age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- UR/Gen & OBC: Rs. 1000/-
- SC & ST: Rs. 800/-
- (Physically handicapped (eligible as per eligibility criteria under Govt. Of India rules) candidates are exempted from paying application fees)
- The fee shall be received in the form of Demand Draft/Drawn in favour of “Director, AIIMS Patna” payable at Patna. (Application fee will be received on the day of Interview). No other mode of payment in cash or postal order of Cheque will not be entertained.
How to apply for Senior Residents Job:
- Click here to apply.
- Click on ‘Apply’ button under ‘Apply Online’ column. This link shall be enabled on 27-April-2015.
Note: Interested candidates are required to go through the details before applying for the Junior Residents Vacancy in AIIMS, Patna. Click here to read the details.