Junior Scientific Assistant Export Inspection Council India
Junior Scientific Assistant in EIC, India
Export Inspection Council of India has announced vacancy for the post of junior scientific assistant. The post is open for degree or diploma holders in engineering, technology, etc.
Please find below the details about the vacancy:
Name of the Post: Junior Scientific Assistant
No. of Vacancy: 01 (General-01)
Last date for online application: 18-May-2015
- Min Age: 20 years
- Max Age: 30 years
Pay Band (Rs): 9300-34800
Grade Pay (Rs): 4200
Minimum Qualification: Degree in Engineering /Technology / Degree in Science (Preferably Honours/ Post Graduate) or Diploma in Engineering/ Technology or equivalent with experience in testing / inspection in the field of Chemistry or Microbiology. Preference will be given to First Class Post graduate degree.
- Following information will be required to be captured
- Personal Profile, Contact detail, Age, Fee Exemption, Educational Qualification, Registration, Experience etc. of candidates.
- Information has to be given in one session.
- Before applying, interested candidates are suggested to carefully go through the given details.
- Candidates shall be given 25 minutes to fill the complete application form.
- After filling the information, candidates can download the application form in PDF format.
- Candidates should take the printout or save it as PDF for future reference.
- Candidates are advised to check the quality of uploaded photograph for clear visibility.
How to apply for the Junior Scientific Assistant job:
Note: It is suggested to the interested and eligible candidates to go through the details before applying for the vacancy.