Junior Scientist Jobs NIB Noida
Junior Scientist jobs in NIB, Noida
The National Institute of Biologicals (NIB), has announced vacancy for Junior Scientist jobs on direct recruitment basis. Find below the details about the vacancy:
Name of the Post: Junior Scientist
Pay Band & Grade Pay: Rs.9,300-34,800 +4600(GP)
Max. Age: 30 yrs.
Total No. of posts: 07 (ST-2, SC-1, OBC-1, GEN-3)
Qualification for Junior Scientist jobs:
- i) PG Medical degree in the field of Microbiology/Biochemistry/ Immunohematology & Blood Transfusion / Pharmacology/ Bacteriology / Serology / Haematology from the recognized University and
- ii) One year experience in the field after acquiring the essential qualification
- Non Medical (Essential)
- i) M. Sc in Microbiology / Clinical Microbiology / Biotechnology/ Bioinformatics/ Biochemistry / Bacteriology / Physiology/ Pharmacology/Serology/Molecular Biology from any recognized University with at least 60% marks.
Desirable: At least 2 (two) publications or Articles in Indexed Journals, in any of the above mentioned fields of qualification or experience.
Note: There are also other details related to qualification, please read them too.
General Information for Junior Scientist Jobs:
- Application in the prescribed format along with attested copies of certificates, testimonials, caste certificate etc. should be sent to the Administrative Officer, National Institute of Biologicals (Ministry of Health & Family Welfare), A-32, Sector-62, Institutional Area, Noida, U.P., 201 309. The envelope containing the application form should be superscribed with “Application for the post of “_________________.”
- Click here to download the application format. It is given almost at the end of the details.
- Application along with required documents should reach by 01.07.2015 upto 05.30 p.m.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are required to go through the details, before applying for Junior Scientist jobs. Click here to read the details.