Librarian Jobs Sikkim University
The university invites applications from dynamic and forward looking Indian citizens having requisite qualification as per UGC norms for the following NON-TEACHING POSITIONS.
Please find below the details about the government jobs (librarian jobs) offered by SIKKIM UNIVERSITY:-
Name of the Post: Librarian
Band Pay & Grade Pay: Rs 37400-67000 GP Rs 10000
No. of Posts: 01 (One)
Essential Qualification & Experience for Librarian jobs:
- A Master’s degree in Library Science/Information Science/Documentation with at least 55% of the marks or its equivalent grade for 55% where grading system is practised.
- A PhD degree in the above discipline and /or allied discipline with a consistently good academic record.
- At least thirteen years as a Deputy Librarian in a University Library or eighteen years’ experience as a College Librarian.
- Evidence of innovative library science and organization of published work.
- A minimum score as stipulated in the Academic Performance Indicator (API) based Performance Based Appraisal System (PBAS) developed by UGC in these Regulations.
Desirable: An M.Phil / Ph.D Degree in Library Science/ Informative Science/ Documentation/ Archives and Manuscript keeping.
General Instructions for Librarian jobs:
- Interested candidates may apply online through the University website on or before 30.04.2015.
- The application will be charged with a processing fee of Rs. 300/- (Rs. 150/- for SC/ST/OBC/DA) through online payment only.
- Persons already in service should produce NOC from their departments at the time of interview.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
- The emoluments, allowances, facilities & other benefits of the selected officers/officials will be in accordance with the instructions issued by Central Government/UGC from time to time.
Note: Interested and eligible candidates are librarian jobs are required to go through the details before applying for the vacancy. Click here to read the details about the vacancy.